Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Questionable search results

This morning, I decided to take a look at what people were actually searching for when they found my website on search engines such as Google and Yahoo. Please note that I use the word "website" instead of "blog" because the word blog makes me die inside.

1: i hate children
It looks as if I'm not the only one who despises those little fuckers. God give strength to the pour souls who were driven so demented by their evil offspring, that they resorted to crying into their computer screens and frantically bashing away at their keyboards; all the while knowing that the only friend who will ever listen to them is Google.

2: cybering on omegle
Was somebody searching for a handbook on how to have cyber sex on Omegle? Is there a market for this?

3: you maddy mccann
What? Is somebody trying to communicate with Maddy via Google?

4: SEXY MAN

Why thank you. I do try to!

5: somebody somewhere is working harder than you
You've come to the wrong place.

6: Maddy McCann
It's hard to believe that it's been nearly three years now. Best dish washer ever.

7: sexy fat men
Why?!

8: insufferable arsehole
You found me.

9: child sucks cock (no joke)
Even amongst the respected paedophile community, I'm a rising star! Seriously. It never fails to amaze me how sick people actually are. Well. Yes it does. Actually.

3 comments:

  1. I keep getting a person looking for "How to kidnap and abuse young girls".

    Is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!

    Each one of these is lol-worthy. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete