Monday, April 20, 2009

Tagged

So, I was tagged by Maxi Cane, who figured that it would be in the best interest of my mental health for me to take a break away from the War Against Feminism (WAF - Sign up).

Anyway, here are the rules:

1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2) Write the rules.
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
5) Alert the persons that you tagged them.


  • I kick my small dog when I get up every morning and then smile to myself later on when other's are commenting on how vicious he's after getting.
  • A small boy once jumped into my garden to retrieve a football. So I took him inside and ate him.
  • When I'm using a public restroom, I usually make it my business to piss all over the toilet seat. I'm also the guy who writes other people's phone numbers on cubicle walls and references them according to generic phrases such as "cock fun" and "ring her she swallows".
  • I'm an Atheist. Not because I have any strong anti-religious views, but because I'm simply too egotistical to worship anything other than myself.
  • I can't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment