Friday, April 3, 2009

Russell Brand

Bar every other single person in the world, Russell Brand is probably the funniest. I just can't get enough of him. And with hilarious catch-phrases such as "cunty-flaps", who can really blame me?

Everyone.

Not only is Brand unfunny to the point that I die a little more in side everytime I see him or hear his name or think about him, but he also looks like some kind of a cross between a knife-wielding Romanian gypsy and a blow-dried poodle. There's also something about the way he grins that makes me want to punch children in the face and kill small animals. When the whole prank phone call fiasco blew up, I was hoping on hope that it would be the end of him and his career of not making me laugh. But no. You people had to go and support him. Which is exactly why I hate the human race and do my very best to contribute to global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment