Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Q&A time with Hellbrain

Lately, I’ve been swamped with emails that were written by fans of mine. So I decided that it was about high time I replied to a few.

Hi Hellbrain, why don’t you ever write about the things that you like? Instead of just bitching about everything?
NancyTipperary.

Good question Nancy. Well, I have thought about this before. And the answer is pretty simple. The truth is; people probably aren’t interested in reading articles that are entirely about me. Hope that helped.

Give Madeline back.
Kate,England.

We’ve been through this before Kate. Madeline is probably my best worker. She knits up to five sweaters an hour and can carry bags of coal like a mule. It would be irresponsible of me, considering the current economic climate, to let her go without first finding some sort of a replacement. I’m sorry, but my hands are tied. And so are hers.

Hi Hellbrain. Somebody told me that you have the cure for cancer in your back pocket. Could you lend it to me for a day or so?
Jade,Essex.

Em, sorry Jade, but uh, I seem to have, em, forgotten where I put my trousers. Maybe I’ll give it to you on Monday, after the Mother’s Day weekend.

Hi. I recently bought a cellar from you and was just wondering if you had any ideas as to what I should actually do with it?
Josef,Austria.

Hi Josef, I sent you a fax with diagrams. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment