Thursday, April 23, 2009

My interview with Bock and Medbh

Hellbrain: Hey guys, thanks for coming on the show.
Bock: We're not on a show Hellbrain. We're in your basement.
Hellbrain: Ah well, thanks for coming anyway.
Medbh: We. Didn't. Come. Anywhere. You fucking kidnapped us.
Hellbrain: Ah cmon now Medbh me auld mucker; you've been known to make unfounded accusations in the past, so why don't you just quit your whining? Alright?!
Bock: Damn straight! You tell her! YOU FUCKING TELL HER! SLAP THAT BI--
Medbh: BOCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT HE HAS US TIED TO A FUCKING CHAIR!
Bock: Yea... well... he was right about the unfounded accusations part. With you calling me sexist and all.
Medbh: ....
Bock: Just saying.
Hellbrain: Yea, about that Bock; why do you actually care?
Bock: What do you mean?
Hellbrain: You do say in your tagline that you've been offending everyone since 2006, so why do you care about somebody calling you sexist?
Bock: Look Hellbrain, I offend people in a subtle kind of way.
Hellbrain: So subtle that they don't even know that they're being offended?
Bock: You gottit!
Hellbrain: Interesting.
Medbh: He hates wome--
Hellbrain: Did I say that you could speak?
Medbh: How dare you! I have every right to express my--
Hellbrain: No! No you don't! This is my bas-- my show and you'll speak only when I tell you to speak! Isn't that right Bock?
Bock: DAMN RIGHT YOU FUCKING TELL--
Medbh: SO HELP ME GOD BOCK IF I EVER GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR I AM GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE NECK YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Hellbrain: Oooh... someone's a little angry! Medbh, can I ask you a question?
Medbh: What.
Hellbrain: If you're so equal... then why are you a woman?
Medbh: You fucker. You misogynistic fucker. You will go to prison for this. I'll see to--
Hellbrain: Yea yea yea, I'm not interested in listening to you menstruate.
Bock: Hahahaha!
Hellbrain: Did I tell you that you could laugh Bock?
Bock: No but I found it pretty fun--
*slaps Bock*
Hellbrain: I'll tell you when to laugh you censoring bastard.
Bock: What?! I never--
Hellbrain: You blocked me from writing on your blog! Didn't you?
Bock: You were being a troll!
Hellbrain: Oh it's so easy to throw around such a label isn't it Bock!
Bock: You said that old people should be deported.
Hellbrain: I APOLOGISED BOCKY! I APOLOGISED!
Bock: No you didn't!
Hellbrain: I did, I sent you an email the next day telling you that I was sorry for being such a nuisance!
Bock: No, no you didn't! You sent me an email with the word "fucker" copied and pasted into it a hundred times!
Hellbrain: Oh. My bad. I was supposed to send that one to my mother.
Bock: ...
Medbh: ...
Hellbrain: Anyway Bock, what do you have to say about allegations that you regularly have sex with minors?
Bock: WHAT? I've never even heard of such allegations!?
Hellbrain: So you're saying that you don't engage in intercourse with young boys?
Bock: OF COURSE NOT!
Hellbrain: Oh, I guess my redesign of your sites banner is out of the question then?

Read part two >>

3 comments:

  1. You are a bad man. But you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea yea yea, I'm not interested in listening to you menstruate.Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bock is an idiot. A control freak who can not take criticism or different opinions to his. He offends those he find smarter than he and controls the weaker minded individual cought up in his shite. Bock is a Bully and I for one would love to meet him, even just to create labour for his dentist.

    ReplyDelete