Monday, April 27, 2009

I hate bloggers - and you.

A blogger is somebody who believes that his or her opinion actually matters. What a bunch of cocks.

"Oh look at me, I'm commenting on current affairs. I'm talking about politics. I'm outraged at the latest scandal to grace the front of our newspapers. This will get me brownie points with my readers. Because they're outraged too. I'm shoving as much penis into my mouth as possible. Look. It's all going in. All that penis. In one mouth. Om nom nom nom nom. I could go for seconds. So I will. Om nom nom nom nom. More penis. Right in my mouth."

I repeat; what a bunch of cocks. I can't wait for the day when the Irish government finally passes a law that makes blogging illegal; punishable by a public lashing. At least then we won't have to put up with their forced bitching.

Yea yea, I know. I can hear your incessant moaning already. "But Hellbrain, you're a blogger too! OLOLOL" No, no I'm not. In actuality, I'm a bit like Blade. There's enough blogger in me to make me immune to their bullshit, and enough humanity in me to make me not want to lick balls all day.

10 comments:

  1. Sorry, you are a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet that he is. What's ironic is that he claims to have humanity in him even though he hates humanity. What a hypocrite.

      Delete
    2. Why apologize to him? He doesn't deserve it because he's a big, fat, and whiny hypocrite who can't grow some balls and do shit about his problems.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Liar! It's ironic that you claim to hate bloggers when you just posted a bunch of blogs on blogspot. Hypocrite much?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for telling him that.

      Delete